HR Assistant // South Dublin
HR Assistant - South Dublin
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, Irish owned company with offices in Dublin 14.
They currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a super opportunity for the right candidate seeking a varied role to build o their HR skills and experience.
- Immediate Zoom interviews will be held for suitable applicants.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing employee contracts
- Maintaining up to date employee records
- Liaising with internal managers to set and monitor KPI's and bonuses
- Co-ordinating Health and Safety actions and requirements
- Assisting in the preparation for audits
- Drafting and proofreading operational documents
- Act as a point of contact for staff queries
- Coordinate recruitment requirements, interviews, skills tests, reference checks, etc
To be successful in your application you need to be flexible and proactive with a high attention to detail with the ability to work with people of all levels and cultures..
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a proven ability to work to deadlines and work cohesively as part of a team is imperative.
Applicants will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role with a busy, fast paced working environment. A HR qualification will be highly desirable.
If this sounds like you, please do not delay in sending an up to date copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link. This permanent role will offer a salary in the region of €30000 - €34000 depending on experience.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.