HR Business Officer
Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Business Officer to join their team.
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £12.43 13 weeks + £14.37
Main Duties :
- Reporting to the Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Organisation Development, the postholder will actively contribute to and support the effective implementation and delivery of the OD/HR strategy and Business Plans.
- The Human Resources (HR) Business Officer Organisation Development will support the HR Business Partner Organisation Development in providing advice, guidance and support to Managers / Supervisors and other staff on all OD/HR matters.
- Working as an integral member of the OD/HR Team the post holder will work with the HR Business Partner Organisation Development and colleagues to ensure a seamless response and coordinated approach to the delivery of OD/HR activities across the Council.
- The HR Business Officer Organisation Development will also develop and maintain key working relationships with Managers / Supervisors and other staff across the Council and with other corporate business partners.
- The HR Business Officer Organisation Development may be required to provide operational HR Support to other areas within the OD/HR team.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Have a third level qualification or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Business Studies;
- Have an Intermediate Level 5 CIPD Qualification*;
- Hold current membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
- Be able to demonstrate at least two year's relevant experience of work in a Human Resources role within a multi-disciplinary and unionised organisation.
Candidates must hold a full current driving licence (Category B, valid in the UK) and access to a vehicle that will enable the post holder to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and meet ALL essential criteria please apply via the link.