HR Business Partner
3-month contract - Immediate start available
Job Purpose: To support and assist the professional delivery of HR services in line with the Association's business plan
- Provide comprehensive support and advisory service to line managers and employees on HR management issues, including recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, and disciplinary/grievance matters.
- Provide leadership in your area of expertise and support staff ensuring personal development through the appraisal process to achieve team and personal objectives
- Develop and maintain effective staff and industrial relations.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our HR Information System (HRIS) and ensure the system operates to its full potential for the benefit of management and employees.
- Supervision of employees through daily workflow, regular and timely supervision meetings, flag and assist in addressing under performance and apply the Association's employee policies and procedures
- Assist with the provision of relevant performance management information to meet organisational requirements including recruitment/turnover, training, exit data, sickness and absence, employee surveys and other performance data as and when required
- Assist in preparation of statutory reports which includes FEC, Annual Return, and Article 55 etc
- Assist with auditing including ISO, CSE and any corrective action plans
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers to promote compliance with organisational legislative and best practice requirements in relation to the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor's Degree, Graduate diploma) or above in HR or above in a Business related discipline.
- At least 5 years' (gained in the last 10 years') generalist HR experience.
- At least 3 years' (gained in the last 6 years') generalist HR experience of the following areas:
- Employee relations and case management to include participation in discipline and grievance and investigation process.
- Administering sickness and absence protocols.
- Performance management protocols.
- Working with trade union representatives in an employee relations environment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org