HR Business Partner
The Client: Local Public body based in Downshire, serving local residents.
The Role: To provide a confidential, effective employee relations and business partner resource to assigned department(s)/directorate(s) and location(s) across a range of people management and employee relations issues, including recruitment, discipline and grievance; attendance management; dignity at work and capability.
Hours of work: 30 hours per week
Applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Possess a relevant third level qualification in a business-related subject or equivalent; and have current membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD); and have at least two years' post-qualification experience of providing advice on the core people management issues including grievance/disciplinary; bullying/harassment; attendance within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary and unionised organisation.
- OR: Possess a relevant third level qualification in a business-related subject or equivalent; and be working towards achieving CIPD membership; and have at least five years' experience of providing advice on the core people management issues including grievance/disciplinary; bullying/harassment; attendance within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary and unionised organisation.
- Be fully conversant with current employment legislation.
- Can demonstrate:
(a) excellent planning and organisational ability;
(b) ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines;
(c) strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
(d) the ability to provide training and communications with the capacity to address groups and meetings clearly, enthusiastically and effectively;
(e) a strong customer orientation.
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport which enables them to fulfil the full requirements of the job
- Have at least two years' experience of working as a human resources professional with management or project team management responsibility
- Have experience of working as an HR business partner
- Have experience of working within local government or the public sector
- Rates of pay £15.78 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.