HR Business Partner
Position Description - Human Resources Business Partner
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 a year
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as an HR Business Partner!
As the HR Business Partner, you will ensure the delivery of core HR services to client areas, in line with key performance indicators and the corporate HR business plan. Areas of responsibility include; Leadership & Management, Resourcing, Health & well-being, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, and Performance Management.
Who should apply?
- Candidates who are Level 6 qualified - Bachelor's Degree, or Graduate Diploma in an HR or Business-related disciple.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of HR Generalist experience delivering a service to client groups.
- Candidates with a current full driving license and access to a suitable form of transport.
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft packages
HR experience to include:
· Providing guidance to line management in respect of discipline, grievance, and performance management.
· Sickness absence management.
· Direct supervision of at least one direct report in the delivery of an HR service.
- CIPD Associate Membership (or higher)
- Masters level qualification in HRM, or related.
- Experience working in an HR role within an unionised environment.
- Great on-job training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan which can provide help with; dental, optician, and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full-time education up to 18)
- Free employee health checks
- Cycle to Work scheme.
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.