|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Published||21 days ago|
Position Description - HR Business Partner
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 a year
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as a HR Business Partner!
As the HR Business Partner, you will ensure the delivery of core HR services to client areas, in line with KPI's and the corporate HR business plan. Areas of responsibilities include; leadership & management, staff resourcing, health & wellbeing, learning & development, employee relations and performance management.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with CIPD Level 5.
- Candidates with at least 2 years' HR Generalist experience.
- Candidates with a current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport.
HR experience to include:
- Providing guidance to line management in respect of discipline, grievance and performance management.
- Sickness absence management.
- Direct supervision of at least one direct report in delivery of an HR service.
- CIPD Associate Membership (or higher)
- Masters level qualification in HRM, or related.
- Experience of working in an HR role within a unionised environment.
- Great on-job training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan which can provide help with; dental, optician and medical costs.
- Free employee health checks
- Cycle to Work scheme.
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.