Staffline are delighted to be recruiting a HR Business Partner for our Client located in Sligo- this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to further advance their career in a dynamic team.
This is a critical role working closely with all departments and key managers to support the business strategy and ultimately helping to deliver the company's business growth objectives.
You will be :
- The main point of contact for employees in relation to their HR related issues.
- A key support to managers offering professional advice and guidance on all HR matters.
- Manageing the ongoing monitoring of the company's adherence to HR legislation including the updating of HR policies, processes and procedures as required.
- Responsible for the recruitment process, end-to-end,
- Overseeing the effective management and resolution of all employee relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice.
- Lead management on employee relations issues including the management of the disciplinary and grievance procedures as required.
- Working with Payroll Manager to ensure employee data is up to date on Time Management System/Employee Information App
- Actively contributing as a strategic business partner within the Senior Leadership Team.
- Relevant related 3rd level qualifications would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years' experience as HR Generalist or similar.
- Proficient in all general HR practice areas - recruitment, training, performance management, communications.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Organised with good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible, can juggle different tasks and priorities.
Interested and looking to take the next step in your career journey? We would love to hear from you!