HR Business Partner - €60K - City Centre
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for an experienced HR professional to report to a busy HR Operations manager within a public sector body. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable as to the workings of the public sector and will have a record of achievement as a HR professional.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience
- 3rd Level qualification in HR
- Partner with managers and ensure best practise and people management
- Lead the development and implementation of HR projects to meet organisation needs.
- Act as first point of contact for line managers in assisting and advising on employee issues.
- Support managers in managing talent and performance.
- Implement and plan change with managers in different areas, including running projects through best practise OD, HR and ER.
- Professional and technical HR expertise.
- Great communication skills.
- High level of analytical skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to drive the organisation through leadership and management.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.