HR Business Partner - Dublin 4
HR Business Partner - Dublin 4
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and professional HR Business Partner to join growing Semi State body conveniently located in Dublin 4.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team working in a dynamic and changing environment. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is passionate, excellent at building relationships and responsive to the changing requirements of this organisation.
To succeed in this role, you will be a HR Business Partner with a demonstrated track record of working with management teams to support the delivery of business goals. Like many organisations our client is constantly look for ways to change and improve the effectiveness of their business and your contribution to the successful implementation of change will be critical.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of HR strategy to ensure business and people goals are met
- Build effective relationships with key internal stakeholders, working closely with the management team to support achievement of business goals
- Provide guidance and support to the management team on the implementation of HR policy and practice
- Provide expertise, knowledge and support to HR colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Analyse key metrics and identify people trends to maximise improvement opportunities
- Support projects and initiatives utilising planning and project management skills
- Identification and delivery of effective HR solutions to enable change objectives to be met
- Champion our values through employee and manager engagement and leading by example
- Support the management of the employee engagement processes
- Support management in the selection and recruitment processes for experienced staff
- Support management in the development of their talent pool
- Champion people policies and procedures across the leadership team.
- Manage employee relations cases.
To be considered for this position, candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant degree with CIPD accreditation with 3+ years HR experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Sound judgment, tact and diplomacy, comfortable with ambiguity
Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of established HR processes and procedures
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for workload
- Adaptable under pressure of competing or changing priorities
Immediate interviews will be held for this permanent position that will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.