HR Co-ordinator, Kildare (Fixed-Term Contract)
HR CO-ORDINATOR | CONTRACT | KILDARE
Our client a specialist service provider with headquarters in Dublin West, is seeking to recruit a HR Coordinator/Site Administrator to join their team on a fixed-term contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
This role will be based at their client's site in Kildare and the contract will be offered on a 2-3 year basis initially.
Working as part of the HR Division, the successful team member will work alongside the Operations Team in Ireland and report to the USA team. You will become the local contact for the HR department and be responsible for wide range of HR tasks and recruitment activities.
- Responsible for supporting the HR function with the day to day implementation and coordination of HR policies & procedures
- To manage the recruitment process for campaigns from role advertising, recruitment and selection to offer management
- Support the local team through Employee Relations situations including giving guidance to employees and managers on general employment issues
- Lead critical HR projects such as HRIS upgrades, talent management and talent acquisition continuous improvement projects
- Be responsible for the administration of HR requirements within the Irish entity
- Act as main point of contact and internal liaison for payroll related issues
- Ensure that all HR related compliance activities are implemented within the company standards
- Co-ordinate training requirements for the site and assist with on-site training delivery
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR, ideally in a multinational organisation
- Degree/ Diploma in HR essential with CIPD accreditation desirable
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to lead and influence management on HR related matters
- Background in delivering recruitment projects, high-volume recruitment experience an advantage
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel and HR and Recruitment management systems
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
- Competitive salary, within the region of €35-38k
- On-site parking and canteen facilities
- Opportunity to gain experience with a global leader in a thriving industry
- Immediate start
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie