HR COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Our client an international health care service provider based in Dublin 11 is searching for a HR Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Working as part of the HR Division, the successful team member will work alongside the Operations Team in Ireland and report to Head of HR in the UK. You will become the local contact for the HR department.
- Responsible for supporting the Head of HR with the day to day implementation and coordination of HR policies & procedures
- Support the local team through Employee Relations situations including giving guidance to employees and managers on general employment issues.
- Be responsible for the administration of HR requirements within the Irish entity
- Administer the monthly payroll process
- Assist in the coordination of recruitment processes
- Ensure that all HR related compliance activities are implemented within the company standards
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR
- Certificate/ Diploma in HR essential with CIPD part qualified desirable
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.