- Assist in the coordination of internal and external recruitment
- Advertisement of vacancies
- Compiling of shortlisting materials
- Co-Ordinating recruitment campaigns to include, arranging interviews, sending letters of offer and decline
- Maintaining accurate Recruitment file
- Compliance checks to include Right to Work Checks and reference checks
- Assist the HR Officer in maintaining effective Learning and Development databases
- Where relevant book the necessary rooms/catering and equipment for internal and external training.
- Create training packs for internal training to assist the trainer and for the purposes of recording attendees to the courses.
- Input all training (internal & external) onto the PAMS HR system and issue certificates as required.
- Update the training calendar with all scheduled training yearly
- Ensure that all new starts are recorded on the PDR and Probationary Training Database - and that managers receive notification as to when these are due.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com