An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a leading service provider based in their Co. Antrim offices. Reporting to the Managing Director and leading a fast paced HR team your main duties will include;
- Leadership, direction and delivery of our people strategies and HR transactional processes across all of the group businesses
- Provide strategic, operational and best practice advice on a range of people related business challenges
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships with all levels of the organisation, and provide leaders and senior managers with objective coaching and advice.
- Take an active role in the recruitment of top talent and driving career development and growth for existing colleagues.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures that ensure the company remains fully compliant while staying on top of changes and ensuring that these practices are implemented consistently.
- Supporting process throughout the employee lifecycle; including performance management, organisational development, engagement and conduct.
- 5 years experience in a Senior HR position within a commercial environment
- Experience of leading a HR team
- Excellent working knowledge of NI, UK and RoI employment law.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.