Position Description - Human Resources Generalist
£30,000+ a year HR HR HR HR HR HR CIPD CIPD CIPD CIPD CIPD
A leading client has a new opening to join the team as an HR Generalist!
Working in the Belfast-based Head Office, you will work closely with the HR Business Partner to help drive and ensure successful adoption of various HR initiatives, talent strategies, and related. Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: employee relations, employee engagement and retention, performance management, recruiting, training, total rewards, diversity, data analytics and general administration.
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of general HR experience including employee relations, communications, engagement, analysis, and general HR administration.
- CIPD qualification
- Payroll admin experience
- MS Office and Outlook Experience
- High energy and successful track record working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in UK and Northern Ireland employment laws
- Ability to recognise and diffuse difficult situations
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand data trends, evaluate and make recommendations
Main duties would include:
- Implement strategies to drive employee engagement, retention, and diversity throughout the organisation
- Lead employee relation issues, investigations, and applicable training. Prepare documentation, coach employees and managers, and make appropriate recommendations
- Support recruiting efforts through identification of top talent with a focus on building bench strength
- Perform admin around the outsourced managed payroll service and assist line managers in maintenance of the time and attendance system.
- Maintenance and admin of HR databases including new start and leaver administration and inductions.
- Assist with university relations and partner with HR team to create a positive Co-Op experience
- Prepare and deliver communications, presentations, and timely reports to employees and management on HR initiatives, processes, and events
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses and CPD
- Career development opportunities
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.