Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a HR Generalist on behalf of our client based in Co.Cavan. This is a very exciting role which would involve working across the entire organisation on their HR function as a whole. Reporting into the HR director the role interlinks with many areas of HR such as recruitment, training and development pay and conditions, reward and recognition, ER / IR issues.
This is a broad and multifaceted role covering all aspects of Human Resources. The successful candidate will be involved in the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment and selection to training and development, annual reviews, compensation and benefits, employee relations etc.
- Develop, manage and oversee smooth onboarding process and induction training
- Drive and manage the recruitment process in line with HR best practice
- Be the first point of contact in all Employee Relations matters, and ensure a consistent approach in addressing these throughout the company
- Promote and develop strategies and programmes to ensure a positive culture across the business
- Develop and update of HR Policies and Procedures as necessary
- Provide day-to-day HR guidance and support to managers on all HR processes, policies and initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date on all employment law developments and update the HR Team as necessary
- The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification in Human Resource Management and/or CIPD qualification or related experience.
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience working within a busy, fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of Employment Law/Employee Relations matters
- Experience of developing and implementing HR Policies
- Computer literate, specifically proficiency in MS Office product range (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- High standard of accuracy and close attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative, independently and as part of a team
The successful applicant:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Driven, energetic and committed to working at the highest standard
- Committed to providing and driving excellence
- A team player and contributor