HR Manager (12month Maternity contract)
Our client established in 1996 is a leading manufacturing company in its field, growing from strength to strength; they are seeking to recruit a HR Manager (12month Maternity contract) to join their existing team at their site in Cookstown, Co Tyrone.
As the HR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and selection of all employees
- Providing support and advice on Employee Relations
- Responsible for Attendance Management
- Maintaining and updating HR procedures, policies and HR systems
- Deliver and develop internal training programs
- Contribute to employee engagement and wellbeing programs
- Supporting Diversity initiatives
- Support with monthly payroll
The successful HR Manager must have:
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Studies or other relevant discipline with at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing
- Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation and a CIPD qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and HR computer packages
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Team Player with a positive and proactive approach
- Ability to prepare accurate detailed reports
- Have a passion for innovation and personal development
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
- Paid Holidays
- Life assurance
- Various schemes
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.