Our client, a leading hotel are seeking to recruit a HR Manager (9mth contract) to join their existing team in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing employees, line managers and the management team with advice on all aspects of HR processes and policies whilst protecting everyone's interests.
- Planning, organising and managing the recruitment and selection process from start to finish within budget including, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and job offer - abiding by all fair employment guidance and recording.
- Liaising with the advertising agency regarding the placement of recruitment advertisements.
- Planning, organising and executing staff communications.
- Updating, as required, the company HR policies and documentation in line with any legislative changes or developments. And providing employees and management with timely and accurate advice on all aspects of HR processes and policy.
- Ensuring accurate records have been kept throughout the year in compliance with GDPR requirements, including contracts and all new starter and leaver documentation, etc.
- Collating and producing HR reports as required, analyse data, identify key trends and make recommendations based on what the data shows.
- Taking ownership of maintaining employee records and updating the TMS system accordingly.
- Administration work where required including purchase orders and invoices.
- Supporting managers through disciplinary and grievances as they arise.
- Advising on and processing all leave including but not limited to Maternity, Paternity, Flexible working, holiday accrual and usage etc.
- Maintaining accurate payroll records for monthly & weekly processing.
The successful HR Manager will have
- Previous experience of working as HR Manager for at least 3 years
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or related field
- In-depth knowledge of HR law and HR best practice
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Uniform supplied
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.