Our client is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join our award winning team.
In your new role as Human Resources Manager you will lead the HR Department ensuring an effective HR function is delivered across the business. Ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing environment.
As Human Resources Manager you will echo the quality, legality and authenticity of all our clients values and give customers the opportunity to achieve their extraordinary results through the passion we have for our people and food.
- Provide an effective HR function to all teams offering proactive solutions to any issues.
- To update and maintain policies and procedures, in line with updates to employment law etc.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts working with all departments and hiring managers to ensure staffing requirements are met across the business.
- Continue to develop and maintain an effective recruitment strategy.
- Assist in both internal and external recruitment.
- In line with business strategy work to identify future talent and staff needs - while proactively recruiting, sourcing and developing a live talent pool.
- Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle, including initial screening, interviews, and offers.
- Work with Department leads to develop culture across the business.
- Represent HR Team and report weekly on KPI's and standards at Management Meeting as well as at weekly meetings with CEO.
- Liaise with prospective candidates on company benefits, salary, and business culture.
- Manage and guide development of company employment resources.
- Maintain and develop relationships with recruitment agencies and staffing bodies
- Proven experience in a previous role
- Experience in sourcing candidates across multiple teams/departments
- Experience using specialist advanced sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean searching, LinkedIn Recruiter) to source candidates through active and passive channels.
- Proven success and experience in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of building employer brand recognition.
In Return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Free On-Site Parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Staff Events
- Staff Learning and Development Opportunities