We are currently seeking a HR Manager on behalf of our client based in Co. Monaghan. The HR manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the HR function at site including employee relations, absence management, performance management, recruitment and section and talent management.
- Administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Group Policy
- Maintenance of personnel file in line with GDPR and ensuring that all documentation is correctly filed.
- To manage the referral and follow up to Occupational Health of injured or ill employees.
- Correct maintenance of the Sharepoint system for legal matters
- To maintain the HR systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- To analyse and report on key HR metric on both a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assistance of new employees with sourcing accommodation, social security, banking and immigration.
- To support, assist and advice managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment etc
- To monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate
- To manage long and short term absences in line with policy
- To manage employee complaints in line with policy
- To manage the successful operation of the Employee Forum
- Working with Operations Management on Policy and Strategy development and implement HR Policies and Procedures
- To arrange suitable training on request
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with liaising with all departmental managers, a training needs analysis for the site.
- To support the site management team in all aspects of the performance management process
- Manage employees' probationary periods and provide support and advise to management throughout this period.
- Manage new and existing projects while pro-actively contributing to the management team, improvement of new projects to add value to the business
- Maintenance of a site succession plan in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Taking the lead on all HR related projects.
- Adherence to the site HR budget.
- Development of a HR Network both internally and externally for exchange of ideas.
- Implementation of Group HR Strategies at site level.
- Management of Temporary Agency Providers including auditing of agency records
- Ensuring that the Values are brought to life at site through Values Awards and other employee engagement initiatives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer and excel skills
- A passion for driving operational business change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Very effective organisational skills
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with a minimum of 2 years' experience, would be advantageous.
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function in a stand-alone role.
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service-Related Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D