HR MANAGER | CO. MEATH | CONTRACT |
Our client based in Co. Meath are a successful manufacturing company provide their services to a variety of industries throughout Ireland and the UK. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are searching for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team for a one-year contract.
Working as part of the HR Division, the successful team member will work alongside the Operations Team. You will become the local contact for the HR department and provide support and guidance in all aspects of HR.
- Responsible for supporting with the day to day implementation and coordination of HR policies & procedures
- Planning and implementing of organisational policies and procedures for use across the company ensuring that all HR related compliance activities are implemented within the company standards
- Support the team through Employee Relations situations including giving guidance to employees and managers on general employment issues and employment legislation.
- Process end to end recruitment and assist in the development of succession planning and talent retention
- Minimum 7 years HR experience in within a construction, manufacturing or production sector
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation
- Third Level Qualification in HR essential
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.