HR Manager Meath/Cavan
Staffline Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity for a HR manager to join our client's business based in Co. Cavan. This role would be very much commutable from parts of Meath.
The HR Manager role is a new and exciting opportunity to work with a long established and highly respected organisation. Reporting to the Operations Director you will lead, manage and develop the HR Function. You will play a key role in translating business strategy into HR function, ensuring effective implementation and operational delivery.
You will provide a broad range of HR support services, serving as a primary contact and advisor to managers and employees. You will be a competent, detail-oriented individual with strong leadership and communication skills. You will be a collaborative, flexible professional with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Whilst you will join an established management team, this role will operate in a standalone capacity managing full-lifecycle HR for the business, coordinating day to day responsibility for this discipline with up to 250 employees.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure the HR Strategy is developed and embedded across the business and supported by competency, high performance capability, performance management, and training and development
- Retain responsibility for developing and implementing policies, procedures and processes in areas such as recruitment, development and retention, people and performance management
- Manage delivery of change programmes in support of aligning strategy, people, processes and structure
- Work with the management team in coordinating recruitment at all levels of the business to ensure delivery of effective end-to-end recruitment processes across functions
- Support the business in identifying and implementing strategic HR/people management processes, talent development opportunities and retention risks through succession planning, talent reviews and the performance management process
- Coordination and delivery of induction for all new starts
- Provide expert advice and guidance on ER related queries and outcomes
- Advise and participate in disciplinary process/grievance procedures, in compliance with legislation and best practise
- Support employees in the resolution of workplace-related issues
- Support management in the performance management process, ensuring that performance management is embedded and prioritised by all Line Managers and Supervisors
- Work with managers to devise ongoing training programs for all staff
- Develop Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Wellbeing programmes that align to employee retention and local community benefit.
- Liaise with the payroll department ensuring all appropriate staff information is processed from staff commencement onwards
- Work with Line Managers to coordinate the onboarding process for new employees
- Compile relevant reports for Management and work to devise and review KPIs for same
- Maintain and update all employee records in line with best practice
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, and responsibility for overseeing any such requests.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Level 8 / degree level HR qualification
- 5+ years previous experience in a HR Manager lead role
- Demonstrable experience in the areas of Employee Relations, and HR management for similar scale business
- A strong history of working with Senior Leadership teams building high performance teams with a focus on all aspects of HR Management
- Knowledge of, and experience in successfully developing, implementing, and maintaining HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of leading change and implementing continuous improvement processes including relevant IR/ER experience
- A history of relevant experience, working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and adaptable, a collaborator with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills