HR OFFICER - PERMANENT POST - FULL TIME HOURS - £22-23700K - BALLYMENA
- Review and update internal HR Procedures.
- Collate information for tender and government surveys.
- Point of contact for HR-related T&A queries.
- Administer HR scheduled and ad-hoc system processes (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Perform system testing of fix releases and upgrades and implementation of HR system.
- Plan and prioritise work, check own work and that of others as required for accuracy and completeness.
- Set up Shift Patterns, test and ensure company rules are accurately applied.
- Liaise with Payroll and First Line Management to ensure systems are accurate.
- To maintain all Company Notice boards to ensure they are consistent and information contained is accurate and relevant.
- Support in the development of new HR system modules.
- Ensure all induction material is up to date and deliver induction presentation on a rota basis.
- Collect, collate and summarise information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for use in decision making.
- To carry out any filing, photocopying and typing duties on a timely and accurate manner when requested to by the HR Team.
- Utilising the PAMs system for recording new employee start information and existing employee information.
- Ensure GDPR guidelines are implemented consistently.
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving.
- Prepare Recruitment files for Interview - to include Job Description, Personnel Specification, Shortlist, Interview Schedule and Interview questions.
- Operate consistently within the relevant procedures and performance standards.
- To administer PPA's.
- Record Training Records for INI claims.
- To complete projects in a timely manner
* Degree in HR/Business or similar
* Extensive relevant HR systems experience
* System administration experience
* Proven evidence of accurate data management and integrity
* Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Exp. Using Excel formulas
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels in the organisation
* Knowledge of current employment legislation
* Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and achieve high accuracy
* Highly organised and approachable
* Attention to detail - high accuracy, methodical approach to problems solving
* Ability to be proactive and work independently
* Ability to develop expertise in new systems