HR Officer required in Ballymoney Co.Antrim, Northern Ireland.
We require a highly motivated HR Officer to join a busy team in a fast paced environment. The HR Officer will work closely with the HR Manager and team to ensure the delivery of effective day to day HR services, ensuring efficient and effective information management.
As a HR Officer your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assisting with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures.
- To work closely with line managers to understand and implement policies appropriately and effectively.
- Administration and co-ordination of recruitment and supporting the process through checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Dealing with routine grievances and disciplinary procedures;
- Preparing staff handbooks, contracts and other relevant communications and letters and efficient administration of same.
- Maintain and update the HR software system
- Production of HR reports
- Manage and ensure efficient and effective administration of the Return to Work process including Absence Management.
- Ensure the efficient and effective administration of the HR function, working with the business and HR team to ensure continuous improvement.
- All other responsibilities and duties as may reasonably be expected within the role or required your line manager or other senior manager.
To apply for the position of HR Officer in Ballymoney you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a HR related role within a manufacturing environment.
- 3rd level qualification in a HR or Business related subject
- CIPD Qualified
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law in line with the requirements of the role
- Experience of implementing an organised, efficient and methodical approach to administration, record keeping and reporting.
- Experience of the recruitment process and supporting entry level recruitment & selection.
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Office.
- Must be flexible
Hours of Work:
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm 37 Hours per week.
- Half an hour lunch
Rate of Pay:
- £11.88 per hour.
If you meet the above criteria please email with your CV or for more information please contact Aaron.