Staffline Recruitment Ireland have an fantastic opportunity for a HR Officer. Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an extremely fast-paced environment where no two days will be the same. This is a generalist role which will involve working across a broad range of HR and employee relations assignments. Supporting our Stores in Ireland and Northern Ireland will involve regular travel to our store locations, the ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the Retail Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join and gain experience in a highly successful and dynamic organisation with significant growth plans.
Due to the nature of the role, our client can facilitate a Dublin or Galway location for the suitable candidate. This is not a remote working position, and travel across the Island of Ireland will be required.
- Providing advice and support to Managers across a spectrum of HR and employee relations matters - terms & conditions, recruitment, performance management, absenteeism, disciplinary, grievance, and systems
- Ensuring compliance on HR-related company guidelines and policies, as well as compliance with all legislative requirements, which includes conducting HR audits across the business
- Administrative duties associated with the role
- Undertaking other projects and/or duties as and when required
This role would suit someone with HR experience who has:
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- High levels of organisation skills, a strong work ethic, attention to detail and process-driven.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and to manage time effectively
- The ability to work in a team, as well as able to work on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of ROI employment law (essential) and NI employment law (desirable)
- Hands-on experience dealing with grievance and disciplinary issues
- Retail experience (highly desirable)
- Flexibility for travel across ROI and NI on a regular basis
An attractive and competitive salary
A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme available on commencement
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Life Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Life Assurance Cover
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie.
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org