Temporary - 3-month position (potential of going perm)
The post holder will work closely with the Regional Human Resources Manager to maintain best-practice people management and development throughout the organisation and provide proactive, professional, and appropriate business-focused HR support to Managers and Staff. The post holder will also assume responsibility for recruitment and selection.
- Assist in researching, devise and consult on legislative changes affecting employment and issue appropriate policies and procedures.
- Assist in the review of existing organisational HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation and redraft, consult and reissue as appropriate.
- Create, maintain and keep up-to-date and accurate personnel files.
- Provide effective, high-quality and confidential HR administrative support.
- Maintain all employee records, including absence, sickness, compassionate and annual leave records.
- Support disciplinary and grievance procedures; investigations, meetings, etc.
- Compile and issue Terms and Conditions for all new employees appointed and to continually review existing terms and conditions of existing staff and reissue as appropriate
- Create and update all relevant data on personnel files in relation to new employees appointed.
- Prepare statutory and statistical returns such as Fair Employment, Quarterly, and Annual employment statistics etc.
- Must have a CIPD Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience
- Experience of Recruitment & Selection, Discipline & GrievanceStrong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence/access to a form of transport.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake basis Access NI Disclosure check and satisfactory references (for which they will be responsible for the cost of).
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com