Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting an HR Coordinator on behalf of a leading sporting company based in Belfast.
Hours of work: part time, 2 days a week, flexible working hours. Potential to work from home.
The post holder will work closely with the Regional Human Resources Manager to maintain best-practice people management and development throughout the organisation and provide proactive, professional and appropriate business-focused HR support to Managers and Staff. The post holder will also assume responsibility for recruitment and selection.
- Processing system and date changes. Accurately maintain and update the employee database (SAP) and any other HR systems as required.
- Perform administration of any employee benefits, ensuring all transactions are processed in a timely matter.
- Ensuring payroll and benefits colleagues are kept up to date on any changes, data, new joiners and leavers.
- Understanding basic requirements relating to employment law for contracts and rights to work.
- Track and capture any visa and immigration related documents.
- Organise, conduct and maintain data on leavers and exit interviews.
- Create organisational charts and provide administrative support to the HR department as required.
- Deliver client services through the timely address of queries from managers and team members relating to for example benefits, payroll, holiday
- Experience of undertaking transactional HR/Administrative work, including data entry into systems and creating paperwork where attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Candidates must be organised, methodical and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be discreet, professional and maintain confidentiality of information with strong client relationship management skills.
- Candidates must be a competent user of social media platforms and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to operate within a fast, dynamic and ever evolving environment in a calm, professional manner.
- Operational HR experience (at assistant or coordinator level), with good practice approach and procedures.
- Experience of SAP or HRMS.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format.