HR Officer required for permanent opportunity in Fermanagh
8am - 5.30pm, Mon - Fri with 1 day per week working from home
Salary commensurate with experience
Working as part of an experienced team to provide operational HR support to line managers and colleagues
- Maintain effective and compliant HR records
- Provide end to end recruitment and selection activity ensuring attraction and retention of talent
- Provide HR employment advice and guidance across GB, NI and ROI areas of the company
- Advise and support Managers on all employee relations issues ensuring they are resolved quickly and effectively
- Deliver Induction to new starts and liaise with managers to ensure their effective onboarding
- Conduct exit interviews and report on key data
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of HR processes, policies and procedures in line with legislation and business need
- Manage the probation and performance management process
- Support disciplinary, performance management processes
- Support the roll out of internal communications and employee engagement initiatives.
- Previous HR Generalist experience in a HR department preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of the discipline and grievance process
- Strong administration experience
- Knowledge of current employment law
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment.
- Have completed or be working towards a CIPD qualification,
- Reliable and discreet with the ability to handle sensitive HR Information
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.