HR Officer required for Fermanagh (permanent role)
Hours of Work : 8am - 5.30pm Mon-Thur
8am - 4pm (Fri only)
Salary : £25,000 - £27,000
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding process
- Drafting job descriptions and personnel specifications
- Liaising with agencies
- Scheduling and participating in interviews
- Conducting appraisal meetings and Managing the company appraisal system
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and the ability to interpret and apply legislation to ensure all company policy and procedure comply with employment regulations, ensure ongoing review of same.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of HR processes, policies and procedures in line with legislation and business need.
- Advise line managers and employees on employment legislation and the company's policies and procedures, as appropriate.
- Managing attendance and sick leave
- Support disciplinary, performance management processes.
- Conducting return to work interviews.
- Monitoring various aspects of employee performance
- Accessing the need for training and updating the Training Matrix
- Monitoring and updating of Training Matrix
- Completing Daily and Weekly KPIs
- Support the roll out of internal communications and employee engagement initiatives.
- Oversee health screening & wellbeing initiatives across the company.
- To work in a strictly confidential manner
- Hold a relevant HR qualification alongside a minimum of two years' experience in a HR Role
- Experience of line management and supporting others to effectively manage staff
- Experience of supporting managers to resolve a wide range of complex employee issues
- Have Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills with the ability to communicate to all levels in the organisation
- Be Computer Literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Be highly organised and approachable with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and discreet with the ability to handle sensitive HR Information
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.