|Salary||€33000 - €38000 per annum|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact number||T: 01 4504288 EXT: 612 M: 086 1409232|
|Contact email||Laura Craughwell|
Onboarding Specialist - Kildare
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced HR Onboarding Specialist to take up a permanent position with a market leading company based in Kildare who have experienced huge growth and success in recent years.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for supporting the delivery of day to day HR operations involving recruitment, on boarding, reporting, employee engagement and general HR admin. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience and be part of a flourishing and innovative HR team.
Key duties will include the following:
- Provide administrative support for recruitment campaigns including posting job advertisements, screening CVs, scheduling and organising interviews
- Update and maintain our ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Manage a number of shared inboxes
- Carry out reference checks
- Issue contracts of employment
- Engage with all new hires to deliver an effective onboarding process, including induction
- Monitor the onboarding process to ensure experience is positive for the candidate and hiring manager
- Communicate onboarding progress to hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Offer solutions for onboarding issues and adopt a continuous improvement approach
- Maintain regular communication with the hiring managers to enhance relationships
- Maintain employee files
- Work as part of a connected HR team to drive forward collectively our key HR processes and deliverables in relation to employee engagement, EVP and Wellbeing
- General administrative duties
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in HR/ Business or relevant experience
- Experience in a similar role in a HR or Talent Acquisition team
- Proven track record building relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, organisational and negotiating skills, with the ability to work off own initiative
This permanent position will pay an annual salary in the region of €33,000 - €38,000, depending on experience. Along with a competitive salary, this employer offers an amazing suite of benefits and a hybrid working model.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.