HR Resources Assistant
The Client: Local Public body based in Ballynahinch, serving local residents.
The Role: To provide clerical and administrative support within the Human Resources Unit ensuring that an efficient, effective and responsive service is maintained at all times. The post-holder may be allocated a specific area of responsibility but will be required to provide support across the entire HR Function including staff development, equality, recruitment and selection and employee relations.
- Process and respond to employment enquiries as required.
- Maintain appropriate HR records and databases (manual and electronic) and provide reports as required.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to HR meetings and collate and prepare information as a when required.
- Provide advice and support to managers on a range of non-complex HR issues, including
- Annual Leave
- Special Leave
- Recruitment & Selection Exercises
- Terms & Conditions of service
- Contracts of employment etc;
- Assist in the provision of an effective and efficient recruitment service ensuring that all appropriate checks and documentation are completed in line with College policy.
- Filing of HR documentation including the organisation of manual filing facilities
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team.
Hours of work: 36 hours, Monday - Thursday 8.45am- 5.00pm& Friday 8.45am - 3.30pm
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's, grade A-C or equivalent, including English Language and Maths
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant clerical or administration experience
- Experience of computerised management information systems, data input and data retrieval.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a confidential environment
- Demonstrate ability to develop effective working relationships and work as part of a team
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Rates of pay TBC
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.