HR Services Team Lead
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary HR Services Team Lead to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £12.04 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT1
Hours: Mon - Thurs (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Fri (9.00am - 4.35pm)
- A minimum of one year's experience working in a Human Resources environment;
- Attendance management (ideal)
- Co-ordinating Learning & Development activities (ideal)
- Planning and managing work to deadlines;
- Dealing with a range of customers;
- Demonstrating initiative and/or taking decisions as appropriate;
- Working effectively within a team;
- Use of Microsoft packages.
- Attendance management; and/or Co-ordinating Learning and Development activities.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland