HR Support Assistant
HR Support Assistant - Dublin 2
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are recruiting for our client within the public sector. This innovative organisation is looking for a HR Support Assistant to join this busy and expansive HR team. This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience within a busy HR team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the HR administrative systems and providing general administrative support.
- 1-2 Years' experience within a professional HR environment.
- HR related or other relevant third level qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- An understanding of HR practise and Irish and EU employment legislation.
- Knowledge of Public Sector.
- Responding to HR queries in a timely manner.
- Providing administration support to the HR team.
- Assisting with reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Organise and deliver HR information training for staff.
- Assist with the implementation of a new HR information system.
- Ability to work within a busy team and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good level of problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.