HR Team Leader
HR Team Leader (Resourcing team, Band 5)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the efficient operational delivery of recruitment and selection activity across aligned Directorates/staff groups:
- Responsible for ensuring all resourcing activity within the team is delivered in accordance with policy/procedures, relevant employment legislation and best practice referring any breaches to the Resourcing Manager for agreement on how to implement remedial action.
- Ensure the Resourcing Team provides a comprehensive high quality, customer-focused and responsive service across all areas of activity.
- Ensure that all new employees are recruited in accordance with 'safe recruitment practices', including adherence to relevant legislation, policies, procedures and codes of conduct such as those relating to eligibility to work in the UK and Access NI.
- Work with Directorate Leads/ Assistant Directors of HR on activities to assist with initiatives to address recruitment and selection difficulties for identified staff groups, including supporting the planning and organization of large scale recruitment events (e.g. open days, recruitment fairs, careers events, virtual engagement events).
- Actively support the participation in international recruitment campaigns.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Relevant Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent / Higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a HR Role at Band 4 level or equivalent/above
- Relevant HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years' experience in a HR role at Band 4 level or equivalent/above
- 4 years' experience in a HR role, 2 of which must be at Band 4 level or equivalent/above.
- At least one year's experience working on recruitment and selection activities.
- Experience in staff supervision.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
- Rates of pay £12.74 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.