Salary up to £30k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a HSEQ Officer to join a market leading M&E firm based in their Co. Down offices. Reporting to the HSEQ Manager you will support the team to ensure the company is compliant is all areas of HSEQ.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Carrying out regular workplace inspections/audits
- Delivering internal training
- Producing weekly reports
- Accident investigations
- Maintenance of safety registers and other safety related duties.
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a construction environment
- Full driving licence
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care