HR Administrator - 30K
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we have a super opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Administrator to join a dynamic company with Dublin City Centre offices. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to further their administrative career, working as part of a busy business support team.
- Assist with reviewing and updating HR policies.
- Organise and participate with the recruitment process.
- Assist in training staff and new starts.
- Generate Employee files.
- Internal Employee and Project Resourcing.
- 1-2 years within a HR environment.
- Degree in HR or Business Management is desirable.
- Two years administration experience particularly in managing large volumes of data.
- Strong organisation skills & attention to detail.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- High level of proficiency in MS packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with customers in a polite and courteous manner.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong attention to detail with good ability.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.