Human Resources Business Partner
Staffline Ireland are delighted to be working with this leading supplier to recruit a Human Resources Business Partner to operate from their Craigavon head office.
The successful candidate will be a credible and proactive member of the Site Leadership Team responsible for designing and delivering a site HR plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving or bettering agreed budgeted cost for HR and the site
- Deliver significant profit improvement plans through ensuring people-resource plans are met and the skills of employees are improved and enhanced
- Work with the Senior HR Business Partner to identify opportunities to reduce HR overhead and enhance HR service to the site.
Provide leadership and direction to the site HR team, ensuring they have a clear understanding of their role in enabling the site to achieve its business plans and objectives, and motivate the team to deliver outstanding results on the site.
Establish clear written roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for team members, with clear, written and agreed objectives and that they produce key performance indicators (KPIs) for their area of control.
Ensure the site HR team is cross functionally trained so as to provide cover and continuity on site during holiday and sickness periods.
Carry out individual performance and personal development reviews for HR team members.
- A passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years previous HR Manager level experience within the manufacturing industry or able to demonstrate having a proven comparable HR record
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations) and well honed industrial relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Previous involvement in organisational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement.
- Full valid driving licence
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care