Our client a large public sector organisation requires a Human Resources Business Support to join their team in Ballymena
Role: Human Resources Business Support
Rate of Pay: £18.02
- Develop effective relationships and work in partnership with department managers to understand and proactively support current and future business needs and department challenges.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and provide timely responses to queries.
- Advise and coach managers on the application of HR policies and procedures, driving compliance and consistency.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to all employees on HR processes and policies e.g. recruitment & selection, terms and conditions, employee relations and sickness absence/welfare.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant legislation such as employment, equal opportunities and data protection legislation.
- Advise and support managers with employee relations investigations and the resolution of complaints, issues and concerns to minimise the risk of litigation.
- Guide managers in the optimum utilisation of their teams and performance management.
- Provide training to employees in HR related areas and drive a culture to support employees to become the best they can be.
- Support the Head of HR & OD and HR Manager on work-based projects eg Digitisation of HR records.
- Keep up to date with current external trends and best practice in HR.
- Seek to continually provide a high-quality HR support partner service to all staff across the College.
- Ensure the promotion of equality and diversity through all HR processes.
- Promote vision, mission and core values of College
Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent including English Language and Maths
Level 5 qualification in a relevant discipline plus 3 years' experience (within the last 5 years) in a generalist HR role providing advice and support to line managers across an organisation to include:
- Employee relations
- Employee welfare
CIPD L3 and 3 years' work experience (within the last 5 years) in a generalist HR role providing advice and support to line managers across an organisation to include:
· Employee relations
· Employee welfare
CIPD L5 and 2 years' work experience (within the last 5 years) in a generalist HR role providing advice and support to line managers across an organisation to include:
· Employee relations
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will contact you if you have been shortlisted. Full Job Description available on request.