Human Resources Lead
Staffline Ireland are working with this established manufacturing company to recruit a Human Resources Lead to operate from their Belfast.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
The successful applicant will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of HR including culture, organisational design, employee wellbeing, legal compliance, policies, pay structures, industrial relations and recruitment.
- Re-write our HR policies in line with best practice and current legislation
- Update recruitment processes
- Drive improvement in employee welfare
- Implement a talent management strategy including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, retention, training and development, performance planning, management development and succession planning
- Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives
- Assist in driving a revolution of positive change to culture and working environment
- Administration of employee-related records, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- 3-5 years HR experience, at least reaching HR advisor/generalist level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care