Staffline Recruitment are searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead the HR function for our client in the healthcare sector.
We are looking for a CIPD qualified candidate with 2-3 years experience in a medium sized business. The successful candidate will work closely with Directirs and the Management Team and lead the HR function in recruitment, on-boarding, employee development, retention and employee relations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review current HR policies & procedures, providing advice and guidance to stake holders on best practice, ensuring standard practices across the organisation
- Lead the recruitment function to streamline and create an efficient process to all departments
- Manage succession planning to fully utilise the talents with the organisation
- Manage the emploee retention function with heads of department
- Ensure onboarding and staff development policies are implemented throughout the organisation and provide support to department heads on same
- Process documentation and prepare reports to allow managment access to timely HR data
- Ensure compliance is fully adhered to
- Lead all employee related issues to resolve in an efficient and timely manner
- At least 3 years post graduate experience rquired with abilty to maange a busy HR environment
- Experience in creating effective HR policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of Irish HR legislation
- CIPD qualification