Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Human Resources Officer (EOI) to start----for a duration of-----
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £14.19pr hour (under review)
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- GCSE 'A' level passes in two separate subjects and GCSE English at grade C or better
- Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
- A minimum of three years experience in a human resources environment.
- A minimum of one years' experience of human resources or personnel work.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of employment and equality law and good human resource practice.
- A relevant personnel qualification (e.g. CIPD Certificate in Human Resources Management)
- Experience in the use of HR Management software systems.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- The delivery and provision of advice on Commission human resources procedures, policies and terms and conditions of employment. Ensuring policies and practices are effectively communicated and adhered to
- Assisting the Human Resources Manager in ensuring regulatory compliance with equality monitoring and health and safety requirements.
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of changes to services, operations and systems to maintain and enhance service delivery to Commission staff, applicants and others
- Contributing to the monitoring, evaluation and review of human resources systems (computerised and manual) and policies to ensure effective delivery of the service
- The monitoring and review of trends and changes across the human resource remit and provision of relevant, accurate and concise recommendations and reports related to the human resources service
- Ensuring the effective administration of the recruitment and selection processes including participation as a member of selection panels.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance and administration of HR records for all staff and contributing to the Commission's continuous improvement programmes
- Identifying the development needs and associated training of any staff under their direct supervision.
- Planning, allocating, monitoring and evaluating human resources duties carried out by any staff under their direct supervision.
- The effective use of the Commission's computer systems to provide accurate, timely and relevant human resources information to assist in the delivery of the service.
- Servicing, contributing and participating in relevant human resources committees, cross Commission working groups, sub groups and Committees
- Working as part of a team contributing to the achievement of individual, directorate and corporate objectives.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**