We require Cleaning Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Day Shift: £10.67 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Night Shift: £12.14 Per Hour + £20 bonus + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Day shift and Night shift available
Job Type: Full Time, Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Performance driven
- Results and customer oriented
- Understanding of key safety, legality and quality factors involved in the manufacture of pork products and how to apply this information in practice
- Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the cleaning rota
- Communicate any issues to the supervisor
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding Health and Safety and Hygiene, including PPE.
- Any other duties within the competency of the post holder as directed by management.
- Ensure that you do not operate any machinery without receiving training and being confirmed as competent by a member of the Training Department.
- Immediate start
- Permanent roles
- Competitive salary
- 29 days paid holiday
- Monday - Friday work pattern
- Overtime available
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Discounted staff sales
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Long service & recognition awards
- Company Life Insurance
- Quarterly attendance draw
- Company share save scheme
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sara on 07823797000