Salary up to £57,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Hygiene Manager to join one of NI's leading employers based their Co. Armagh site. Reporting to the Factory Manager you will manage and control all aspects of hygiene operations, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for leading and managing the Hygiene team to achieve the factory hygiene standards against the profit and performance targets determined by the Factory Manager.
- Drive through continuous improvement to maximise operational effectiveness and efficiencies through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that scheduled cleaning tasks are completed to the appropriate site and customer standards.
- Manage and develop and motivate the team to ensure standards are met and exceeded.
- Leading the site hygiene improvement plan and team to continuously drive hygiene standards forward
- Liaise with chemical supplier to co-ordinate best practice in terms of cleaning operating procedures and cleaning schedules
- Participate in customer audits, E.H.O. audits, BRC, PIU and M&S hygiene audits and work to standards.
- Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene / qualifications
- Food manufacturing experience
- Budget responsibility
- Exposure to a variety of quality standards such as BRC and HACCP
- Demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing people
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care