As a hygiene operative you will be:
- Working as part of a team to ensure high standards of hygiene at all times
- Responsibility to ensure all areas of the factory are clean and maintained within production timescales
- Carrying out all necessary duties as required following all health and safety guidelines
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working to deadlines
- Previous hygiene experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided along with COSHH training
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- On-site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff shop
- 28 days holidays per year
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
Hours of work will be 4 days on then 4 days off working from 3.30pm to 3am.
To apply, please click on the apply button.