Hygiene Operative Day Shift
About the company
Staffline are proud to partner with Finnebrogue Artisan who is the UK's leading artisan food producer. They combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
The Factory Cleaning Operative's role is to assist the Hygiene Team in providing a high quality cleaning service that meets the needs of Finnebrogue and their customers.
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are located at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Elliott on: 07841103711