We are seeking Hygiene Operatives for our client Cranswick, a market leader within the Northern Ireland fresh meat processing industry, based in Cullybackey.
Job requirements of Night Hygiene Operative
As a Night Hygiene Operative, you will ensure the factory is cleaned to a high standard after production has finished.
You will be responsible for completion of all relevant checklists and adhere to the cleaning schedule. It is vital to pay full attention to Health & Safety requirements and use chemicals and apparatus in correct manner, adhering to user manuals and safe systems of work at all times.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday Hours 5.00pm - 1.30am
What you will need:
- Experience within a hygiene environment would be advantageous
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- You will be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You will be a flexible, and a team player
- Rate of Pay up to - £11.04 p/h
- Overtime - time and half after completed normal weekly hours at £16.54 p/h
Email a CV and the role you are applying for to email@example.com