Hygiene Operative | Newtownards | £10.07 per hour
Staffline Ireland, in partnership with a market leader in the manufacturing of dairy products, is currently seeking an experienced hygiene/site operative to join them on a temporary on-going assignment at their site in Newtownards.
Working within the hygiene team you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the site.
- Mopping and brushing floors.
- Vacuuming, polishing, and cleaning of offices, locker rooms, corridors and communal spaces.
- Wiping down and disinfecting workbenches and touch surfaces (door handles/light switches etc.)
- Litter picking.
- Buffing floors.
- Cleaning spills etc.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Available for an immediate start.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm.
Rate of pay:
- £10.07 per hour
- Overtime paid after 37 hours.
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL