Hygiene Production Operatives Night Shift
Lisburn - Drumalig Road
The Client : Our client is a well establish company thet supplies the multiple sectors as well the convenience and independent trade.
Hours of work:
48 Hours per week , Monday to Thursday 18.00-06.00 or 20.00-08.00
NO WEEKEND WORK
Rate of Pay:
£10.30 + Paid Breaks
- Carry out all hygiene tasks required by the hygiene rota in each respective area that has been assigned.
- Prepare and be responsible for any cleaning equipment used to carry out hygiene duties
- Maintain, replenish and be accountable for stocks of cleaning materials
- Be fully conversant with the operation and care of any mechanical cleaning equipment used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
- Be fully conversant with the safe preparation, handling, and disposal of cleaning chemicals and disinfectants used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
- Be fully conversant with the requirements of both the MCA and FDA with respect to Good Manufacturing Practice and hygiene standards
- Carry out all hygiene tasks in accordance with written approved procedures ensuring all log books entries (when required) are completed to company standard
- The candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous food production experience is desirable for the role but not essential.
The client offers extensive promotion prospects. Therefore, you will have a high chance to develop into team leader / supervisory role.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.