Hygiene operative Night Shift
Staffline Recruitment is currently offering position for Hygiene Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain and have stayed true to simple ethos - to create authentically made British food, without compromise.
Night Shift: £12.14 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday, 5pm - 1.30am, however please note flexibility may be required to suit operational requirements.
Full Time, Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
We require a highly motivated individual to undertake the role of a Hygiene Operative within an established Hygiene team.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain the hygiene of the facility to the correct standards
- Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the cleaning rota
- Maintain health, safety and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations, including PPE
- Comply with food safety, quality, legality and environmental policies
- Previous experience of working in a hygiene team
- Experience of working on a manufacturing site
- Highly motivated and have the ability to perform in a highly challenging, expanding and pressurised environment
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448