Staffline Recruitment, in partnership with its client, is inviting applications for a hygiene operative to work within a successful team on the night shift. The purpose of the role will be to assist in ensuring a safe place & systems of work for the production team, through thorough cleaning and sanitation of work stations and production lines.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manual and powered cleaning
- Operating cleaning machinery and equipment
- Ensuring high standard of cleanliness and sanitation of work stations, machinery & production lines
- Previous experience in an industrial or commercial cleaning position an advantage
- Availability to work nights Monday to Friday 930pm to 6am
- Must be eligible to work 40 hours per week
- Committed and hard working
- Manual handling certificate an advantage
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
Weekly Wages with full time hours
Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise