HYGIENE OPERATIVE (NIGHT SHIFT) DUNGANNON, CO. TYRONE
Shift Pattern: 9pm - 5.30am
40 hours per week (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
Rate of Pay : £9.75 (+ Bonus) = Earn up to £11.75 PER HOUR after training.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in the food industry
- Food hygiene certificate is desirable
- Good understanding of English
- Previous experience using industrial chemicals
- Thorough and conscientious work aptitude
- Willingness to learn, ability to work as part of a team under minimum supervision
- Availability to work flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
If interested please contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 EXT 345 or email cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.